Pre-Game Party

Viewing 7 reply threads

TigerUte
      Ute Fan
      @tigerute

Hello, Ute fans. I am a LSU fan who has adopted the Utes as my next favorite team. I posted on this board a few years ago and got great advice on the things to do before, during and after Utah home games. My wife and I attended a couple of Ute home games (both wins) and had a great time. Now we have tickets for the Holy War and need advice on pre-game fun in Provo. Where will the Ute fans be before the game? Is there a Ute gathering place either at a tailgate or a bar/restaurant? Is there anything we should do (or not do) before the game? What is the parking situation? We have a room at the Hampton Inn-Provo-should we walk or uber to the stadium?
      I am really excited about being able to attend the game. I have always heard about the game and am pumped up about going. I am also looking forward to big seasons from LSU and Utah. Thanks in advance for any advice you have. Geaux Utes!

Kirk Kettner
      Ute Fan
      @cwatkins02

When I was down there in 2017, it seemed like the place to be for Ute fans was Outback Steakhouse…. not many places to get a beer around there apparently. 

UteManX
      Ute Fan
      @utemanx

There are a lot of Utes fans that tailgate at Centennial Middle school, which is a bit north of the stadium. They will likely be there a few hours before. Go UTES!

1 1

whitlessham
      Ute Fan
      @whitelssham

What made you chose the Utes as a team to follow? 

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

He loves how well Utah recruits.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

Welcome again to the board. Have a great time at the game, I was last there at the 3-0 snowbowl shutout. It’s nowhere near as great an experience as Rice Eccles but the stadium view of the mountains is quite nice.

Please come back and post your feedback after the game. I’m interested to hear your thoughts.

Go Utes

Mr Chainsaw
      Ute Fan
      @mrchainsaw

I saw at least one tailgate option posted on twitter you may want to check out:

https://twitter.com/jdartute/status/1158442170736472064

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Welcome to the board. Thanks for stopping by. Personallly I would have recommended not going to Provo for any game, ever.  Next time come to a home game and you can stop by my tailgate!

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Yeah, there’s really not much to do in Provo.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Geaux Utes! That’s way better than goutes…

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pre-Game Party