Pro Ute updates

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

The Bills have built a good defense in Buffalo. Star Lotulelei has been a part of that on the interior and will be starting again at tackle this year. Good chance Moss joins him on the other side of the ball as RB1 at some point this season. Eric Rowe has had his ups and downs but looks to be starting at Safety in Miami. Jaylon Johnson has a great shot to start on a good defense in Chicago, im seeing that in a lot of places.

Marcus Williams wil maintain his spot as one of the best Safetys in the league, of course. Our media doesnt seem to care about that at all… I know a lot of Seahawks fans are clammoring for a way to get Blair on the field more. He is on his way to a starting spot. Big year for him. Barton will see his snaps there as well. Orchard and Tim Patrick will play roles on their teams. Dont be surprised if Blackmon creeps into a main role relatively soon…I wont be. Obviously Alex would be starting had his leg not almost needed removal. I think this is the year we see Hansen get some run in New Orleans

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

But, but, but…what about Taysom Hill?  It’s been over 3 days since the local media has said anything about his backup role for the Saints and I am just clammering for an update!  

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Hill isn’t the backup. Winston is.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Go, Bills.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Bill’s vs Bucs is going to be a great SB.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pro Ute updates