Red Rocks

Viewing 4 reply threads

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

The #3 Red Rocks compete at U of Arizona tonight at 6 pm mst. You can catch the meet on the Pac 12 network. If you have not been able to watch them compete I strongly suggest you do. They really have something special this year. Their floor routines are lights out amazing! Go Red Rocks!!

Hoo Ray Who?
      Ute Fan
      @mattybumbo

Amen and Hallelujah. They are amazing and so much fun to watch. Mykayla Skinner has become a bit of a celebrity/defacto family member in my house…at the meet vs TDS, my daughters got to attend with their grandparents, who scored first row tickets. My youngest (4 years old) dropped her pompom, and Mykayla picked it up and gave it to her. Such a small gesture, but one that will be a memory for my little one for the rest of her life. It was a blast getting glimpses of my girls on TV, and much better than the last time they got to attend…youngest got caught on camera with her finger firmly planted in her nose. Yeah, I’ll hang on to that screenshot for future use. 

Johnny80
        Ute Fan
        @johnny80

I pick my nose also. No shame. 🤘

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Absolutely love the red rocks! 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I came home from work to see my baby girl watching the Red Rocks. She boos every time they show Arizona. Ha ha. 

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

Red Rocks do it again! 197.550 to 196.325. Way to go ladies! Excited to see you bring that fire back to the Huntsman Center on February 3 against Washington! 

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Jaw dropping performances on beam, especially considering it was Skinner’s score that was dropped. This is the team I was hoping to see.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.