Scalley

Viewing 4 reply threads
      9 2

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Someone out there says Coach Scalley has no shot at the next Head Coach of the U. Wrong. 

He definitely will be the next Head Coach of the University of Utah football team. The AD will be gone before him.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

You talking about someone out there on Twitter?

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Amen Johnny! Scalley is our guy and will continue the path and trajectory Whitt has put us on.

Quick question. Has Harlan said he wouldn’t hire Scalley as HC if Whitt were to retire?

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

I’ve chatted briefly with, Harlan 2 years ago at the fan fest. He’s a very engaging guy. I love how much he’s engaged with The University of Utah.

I think anyone who comes and finds this secret gem falls in love immediately. Very similar to myself. 

I still live here after 25+ years, and I’ll tell you; Everyone wants Utah. Probably top shelf. I don’t know whether to feel good or bad about this.

Bottom line, there is absolutely no place like the 801. Not even close. All my friends in Miami want to move here so bad. It’s crazy home values in the 801 match those in the 305. Absolutely insane. 

Gitty up, man. I think the next decade in Utah might be close to my time at Florida State 30 years ago. Insanity.

Extra Medium
          Ute Fan
          @runningreddude

Utah is closed. We need to encourage people to leave. 

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Colorado is the BESTEST!

CoyoteUte
              Ute Fan
              @coyoteute

Utah is terrible… don’t ever come here…. and it never snows at Brighton

UTUTE
              Ute Fan
              @utute

Dude, I live in Colorado… California is STILL the bestest

UTE98
              Ute Fan
              @ute98

Utah is pretty good, I grew up in Boise, and now live in Colorado.

Skiing – Utah is the best (Though I haven’t been skiiing in Colorado, too old and fat now, though night skiing at Bogus Basin was a ton of fun)

Summer, especially the nights – Boise

The winter during inversion, and most of the rest of the year – Colorado is the BESTEST

I’d rather live in Colorado year round and visit the other two for the right reasons — family, and football.

rmab
                Ute Fan
                @rmab

Ok I’m gonna second that Boise nights thing. I went there for my sister graduation wondering what i was gonna do… easily the 3rd best College night life I’ve ever been too. (#1 Austin #2 Tempe). Way underrated and a surprise gem. I now look forward to visiting my sister in Idaho.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

There is simply no chance of Morgan becoming our head coach. Utah (the state) already has issues with the African American communities. Just ask Donovan Mitchell or look up those terrible incidents at the Jazz games. Now imagine if they hired a head coach who served a suspension for using the “N” word.

I like Morgan but he will never be a head coach at Utah. He messed that up on his own.

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

Oh boy. Should we cancel you too?? 😂

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

This guy ^^^^ … yikes.

UTEopia
      Ute Fan
      @uteopia

The more time passes, the better the chance that Morgan is the next head coach. If/when it happens, the past problem will again be pushed to the forefront and he will need to be prepared to address it out of the gate. Personally, I think AD’s do a disservice to the school to have a head coach in waiting designation as so many things can happen, so quickly, and they then have to back-peddle and it does the program no favors. Utah football is in a great position and we definitely want that to continue. I think Morgan is a great person would be an excellent HC. There are other men out their with strong Utah ties would would also be great candidates, like Jay Hill, Brian Johnson and Derek Mason.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.