Smack from our cougar friends

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I was curious what the thoughts of the cougar faithful were about the conference re-alignments.  I saw on a post laughing at the fact that the Utes were only picked second in the south, implying that it was a sad day to be a Ute.

Wow, if that’s the best they have …

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

I love seeing their posts about how weak the PAC is while going 6-15 against the PAC during their era of Independence. I don’t think I’d be disparaging a group of schools that I couldn’t beat but…Zoob logic has never made any sense to me.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

I’ve seen twitter stuff from them saying the eight leftovers of the B12 + BYU, Cinci, UCF, and Houston would be as strong of a football conference as the P12.

I’ve also seen posts saying they would immediately be the top dog of B12. They would be middle of the conference, at best.

They also cream themselves over the possibility of the B1G poaching the P12.

They are beyond delusional and hyper-obsessed with Utah.

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

How do we come back from this??? That hurt

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

It’s either the Pac12 is weak, Whitt likes leather pants, Ute fans being criminals, stadium smack (despite the fact that LES is a dump, and long overdue for a renovation), or QB smack… even though Alex Smith, who they often mock, was more successful as an NFL QB on ONE LEG then any of their QBs since Steve Young, who retired in 1999.

They talk about these things repeatedly because they have nothing better to talk about. Who cares? They all know deep down it’s stupid, and makes them look petty, but they do it anyway. Just ignore it.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Ten is coming

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Smack from our cougar friends