So. Freaking. Torn.

Viewing 14 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I have season tickets. I have great freaking seats too – on the 50 yard line.
      But for as much as I’m trying to get up for this game and brave the elements, I’m not sure that I care enough about BYU any more to forfeit the comfort of watching it in my own home and attend a wet and cold game.
      Am I nuts?

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

I was. Until I realized we’re celebrating the PAC-12 South title tonight. Who knows how often these will come around, so I’m there. Plus, I love this group of Seniors. I may not make it through the whole game, but I’ll be there.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I’be been struggling with this today as well. Add in a lingering cold and a swollen foot that is making walking difficult, and I’ve been leaning towards watching from home.

We’ll see how things feel closer to game time. Would really like to see this group of Seniors one last time.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Look at it this way. It’s our last home game. You don’t get to see them at RES for another 9 months. That’s too freak’n long! And it’s Senior night. This has been a special season. Those guys deserve our full support. 

I’m stoked! And I will be there, come rain, snow, or sunshine. Go Utes!!!

pdogphil
        Ute Fan
        @pdogphil

If we want to be considered a P5 fan base then we need to show up, pound these losers and enjoy Cali next week!!!!

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

It’s senior night. Go support the seniors in their final home game. 

8 1

Redblood
      Ute Fan
      @redblood

What do you think the team would want you to do? We win the South and all the sudden we stop showing up to bad weather games? Shouldn’t it be the opposite? Haven’t they earned our support even more?

Especially the Seniors. I’ll be p**sed if it’s not a packed and rocking. So would Whit, and Chase and Cody…

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

We spend 6 months dying to watch football, and by November we’re talking about skipping games? SMH…

Of course you’ll be there. You’re just using this post as a way of saying that tonight’s game is meaningless. But this level of hyperbole is a bit much. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Utah is playing for a PAC12 CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT WEEK!  This game is meaningless and boring. 

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

I will be there, no reason to not support our Srs one last time at home.  Chase, Cody, Lo, Jackson, Blair, Ballard, Agasiva etc have given too much to not get our support tonight.  Extra warm snow clothes aren’t comfortable, but at least it won’t be snowing during the game.

Smack
      Ute Fan
      @smack

I think I’d go. From what I’m seeing, it will be cold, but not wet. Layer up!

Out here in Missouri, my only option is to watch from home. But I hope the crowd shows up and is loud.

Go UTES!

SorryWife
      Ute Fan
      @sorrywife

I’ll gladly take them if you don’t want them.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Man up, dress warm, and get your butts to the game in time for the introduction of the seniors and cheer them on to victory.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I want to obliterate byu. Embarrass them. Humiliate them.

Brichaute49
      Ute Fan
      @brichaute49

Yes

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

I’m flying in from Vegas where it’s 60’s and sunny to go celebrate a PAC-12 South title, send off an awesome senior class, and celebrate extending our streak of domination of the annoying neighbors to the south. 

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Smells like vaginal yeast infection around here…

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So. Freaking. Torn.