Sounds like Puka is in the portal.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’d bet he and his brother end up in Provo.

6 2

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Losing BT to ASU and Samson to BYU-P.

Good riddance, Holliday.

1 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Well we need some depth at WR .. he’d be an upgrade over his brother … sucks we’re not gonna get him

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It sucks to lose Samson. I do think back to the Christensen year when the phrase “all in or in the way…” Something along those lines became the motivational phrase.
      I think it holds true now. You are in the way if you are not 100% committed to the goal of other teammates.

If they join TDS should we even care? Basically that is talent that gets wasted anyways. Isn’t going to be the edge that results in a victory against Utah. I look at this as mostly positive. Trimming the fat so to speak and Puka is no longer in the way at Washington.

KelVarnsen
      Ute Fan
      @kelvarnsen

The irony. Sampson was proud his brother got to play at a “big time” school. Now they will both go waste away in Provo. 

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

IIRC they have an older brother/relative that played at BYU? Only thing I recall is he had a memorable ESPN highlight on the sidelines of one particular game. 

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

Where has tds have that much room on the roster for this

Crow
      Ute Fan
      @crow

I bet they don’t. They are leaving teams that don’t have an established QBs to show the scouts what they are capable of they need a team with an experienced QB. That’s not byu, why go there if the QB can’t get you the ball and improve your draft stock.

Ghost of the HEB
        Ute Fan
        @deseretgentlman

They got that walk on Milne kid from Bingham onto a bunch of draft boards. I think that has a lot to do with this decision from the Nacuas.

Gonna suck for them when they find out that BYU-P success was a product of playing nobodies for an entire season.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sounds like Puka is in the portal.