Up Next in FB:
Southern Utah at  Utah
Big 12 Now / ESPN+

Spring Game

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Utecity
      Participant

Is anyone aware of another way to watch the spring game today? A stream of some kind?

bopahull
      Participant

PAC 12 network is televising it so it should be on their app.

The Miami Ute
      Participant

I know it’s just a scrimmage but Rising and Singer looked awesome on the first drive for the Red.

NarfUte
        Participant

Definitely looked good. Also not a surprise they put Pittman, Singer, Parks, and Kuithe on Risings team

Utecity
        Participant

Great to hear, I wish I could watch it 😂

LetItRide
      Participant

Wilson looked the part.
      Throwing darts.

LetItRide
        Participant

Kuithe looks thicker which will bode well for him.
        Anae kid …..defensive player of game. What’s his situation? he was all over the field especially early.

NarfUte
          Participant

He’s Bradlee’s cousin. Looks like he was here for 3 years, graduated, went on a mission and is back. Somehow only a Jr?

UTEopia
          Participant

Moroni is an interesting story. His family is in our LDS Ward in San Diego. His grandfather, Joe Cravens, was a QB at Utah in the early 60’s. He and Norm Chow were two of the first Hawaiians to play at The U. When Moroni was fairly young, his parents were both killed in a car accident. He and his 6 siblings were the raised by Joe and his wife. Joe and his wife also had 11 children of their own. Joe passed a couple of years ago. Moroni’s youngest sister, Ta’ase just left on an LDS mission. Four of Joe’s daughters have all died from cancer and two additional daughters are currently battling cancer. Despite the heartache they must have experienced, Joe and his wife (whose name escapes me) were always two of the most friendly, cheerful, giving people I have met. Joe’s wife is still living.

belli1976
            Participant

Utetopia – I believe Joe’s wife’s name is Cathy. I was a missionary in that ward when Joe (although I think his name was Dick) was Ward Mission Leader in late ‘97. If Dick was the former President of the PCC and I believe he was trying to launch a PCC type theme park in San Diego, we are talking the same guy.

I was in La Jolla a couple months ago and saw a Ute flag flying on a tall flag poll. Was that you?

belli1976
              Participant

Utetopia – Bill and Karen Cravens

CoyoteUte
      Participant

Caleb Lohner was in the house today. Guessing that means we’re going after him?

ironman1315
      Participant
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.