Steller ESPN work

• Next: @ USC – Fri Sept 20 7PM – FS1

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26863306/game-beware-top-25-college-football-team

Wow great P12 coverage from ESPN. Not only is Cal the “Game to Beware of” for the Utes, but “Utah will challenge for the top spot in the Pac-12 North.” Also tds as Washingtons “Game to Beware of?” Please. 

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I wish I would have read your whole post before clicking on the link. What a waste of time.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

If it’s a team west of the Mississippi, neither USA Today, nor ESPN have a ghost of a clue of what they speak.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

ESPN does not contain sports news. 

HoosierUte
        Ute Fan
        @hoosierute

Right? I was gonna say “makes Gordon Monson look like Bob Woodward” but I just could bring myself to say anything remotely positive about Monson. 

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

Cal is actually the game i would beware of in my opinion. If not them then ASU

Utebeam
        Ute Fan
        @utebeam

Me too. Anyone remember the last time we played them. Yea, that was a painful loss.

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

They also said stanford should beware of Oregon even though Oregon is ranked higher than Stanford, ESPN is the worst

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

You always worry about Stanford. They are like the Spanish Inquisition. 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

FWIW they said Stanford should beware Oregon State.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Steller ESPN work

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Utebeam 3 months, 2 weeks ago.