Stop worrying everyone. Jayden Daniels is committing to Utah.

Viewing 3 reply threads

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

Just a hunch. And if rivals says so, I’m on board. Besides, they want to replace the Hallandale Trio with the Cajon Trio. 

That is all. 

2 13

User Suspended
      @a2ute

I’ll say this…If Tuttle couldn’t beat out Shelley ( who looked like a hot mess last weekend) then it might be safe to say that Utah wiffed on this prospect.

kwitt is clueless when it comes to the “throw game” so the idea that maybe he missed on a QB recruit is not suprising

4 2

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

How did they whiff?  Explain?  Seriously that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

You need to read what Onlyu said about Tuttle.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I don’t know who “OnlyU” is and neither do any of you. I appreciate the information that he provides, but I like to make my own conclusions when it comes to subjective analysis. I keep coming back to the conclusion that if our players aren’t ready to compete at this level, then what are they doing here? Who’s at fault?

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

He has proven to be reliable. You should make your conclusions based on what is before you. The third string QB transferred. There’s a recruit that’s even bigger than said third string QB coming in this weekend and is possibly committing soon after. 

Anonymous
              Inactive

His information has been reliable. I have made my conclusions based on information that I have, mostly from OnlyU. That conclusion is that one of these things is not like the others.

If, as Bill Riley has said, Utah coaches had big plans for Jack Tuttle, then why is he leaving?

Nothing I have written or expressed here has been disrespectful to, or dismissive of, OnlyU.

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

Shelley passed one ball against AZ.  Not sure how you get a hot mess out of that.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

Who are the other two players of the trio? 

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

4* WR Darren Jones and 3* RB Daniel Fortune.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I want four more guys like Jones. Then let’s run box out offense like Stanford. Seriously ridiculous how they get away with offensive PI every down. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Thank you. Daniels said a few months ago that he was going to announce his school of choice in October. Since then, he switched his visitation schedule around to put Utah as his last stop. Tuttle saw the writing on the wall and he couldn’t take the heat. Next year itsistill Huntley, the next year after that, itll be Daniels.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Stop worrying everyone. Jayden Daniels is committing to Utah.