Targeting on Chase

Viewing 5 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Worst targeting call in the history of targeting calls. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I’m in full conspiracy theory mode. Pac-12 wants Utah to not win a division title

alharmon
        @alharmon

Well it’s definitely plausible, the refs pretty much just drew a 7 on the board for Colorado there…

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

I’m so freaking sick of the targeting call. Utah has been hosed on it a lot this year. 

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

I’m ready to just give up watching because of the PAC12 refs and their absolute s**t job they do. Even after a review that is somehow targeting, it wasn’t close live and it was even crystal clear on review.

That may have cost the U the game and the South.

Seriously how many of us watch a game and have a sickening painful feeling in their stomach because you don’t know what the refs will and wont call every play. They literally make it un-enjoyable and therefor unwatchable, the refs are making themselves the show and not the game.

I wouldn’t have been upset at Whitt if he pulled the team off the field as a protest against how poor the refs have been all season.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

Definitely the worst call I’ve seen. Targeting needs to be re-evaluated after  the season. Hope our team can channel their anger and Bernard takes advantage. Let’s go utes. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

I didn’t see it, but heard bill Riley and Scott Mitchell freaking out about it on the ride home. 

Lessoned learned? NEVER sell anything on KSL before a game, as people are not punctual and have no respect for your time. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Targeting on Chase