Thanks for the ticket link

Viewing 3 reply threads

Kim
      Ute Fan
      @squiute

We were able to get chair back seats in the Ohio section I hope they are nice 😊

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

What is this link you speak of?

cicampbe
      Ute Fan
      @cicampbe

Looks like the link is down now. Probably figured out 80% of their allotment was going to Utes.

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

Looks like it is back up and now they have additional tickets inside the 40’s, didn’t see those yesterday for$280. It is really slow and laggy. I did buy mine yesterday outside the 40’s.

Crazyforu
        Ute Fan
        @crazyforu

I am struggling with the link now, its not showing any tickets available. Oh well, I know more will open up.

UrbanLiar
          Ute Fan
          @urbanliar

I bought mine from the Crimson Club yesterday and it’s the same Ticketmaster setup for tOSU seats if I understand correctly, just different sections. The CClub said Amazon Web Services crashed for both team’s systems this morning but it’s up and running again. If you can scroll deep enough to only look at one section of the stadium it should populate available seats. It also appears it only populated seat options based on how many you need (the seat # scale in the upper left corner). Maybe lower that number to see what happens. I’m not sure if this will work or not but just wanted to share it to see if it’ll help. Good luck!

UTUTE
            Ute Fan
            @utute

Urban,
            How does one purchase tickets through the Utah Ticketmaster are? My purchase window should be the 14th (big $100 donor) but there isn’t any option at all for Rose Bowl tickets.
            Not sure how that will somehow change on the 14th…
            Thanks

UrbanLiar
              Ute Fan
              @urbanliar

I assume the Crimson Club will follow the same pattern they used with my level of sponsorship. The email they sent out last weekend to all CC members explains the protocol. They’ll send you an email probably the day before your opportunity with a direct link that takes you to the purchase window. But I’m highly doubtful there will be any left at that point.

gothamute
        Ute Fan
        @gothamute

Anyone figure out when they will actually reveal what seats we’re getting if we bought through OSU?

There is a disclaimer that makes me a bit uncomfortable:

“Ohio State reserves the right to adjust your request to a different price level should demand exceed supply.”

Makes me wonder if demand > supply some folks might get bleachers who thought they were getting seats, and worst case some might get refunds who thought they were getting tickets…

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Thanks for the ticket link