Thanks Tony

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I had not been to UteFans since last fall.  I had been a long time visitor/poster over there.  It just became a political board.  I thought I would login this morning just to see if anything had changed.  The answer is NO.  Most every post had something to do with politics.  If you want a place to go to voice your opinions on national politics, UteFans is a great place.  I like to go to a site where I can have sports discussions without concern over how my fellow Utes feel about politics.

So, THANK YOU Tony for making this site available.  I love Utah sports and have been a following them since the early 1960s.

Go Utes!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

You’re welcome.  #GoUtes

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

The lack of civility is what drove me away from that site a couple of years ago. I wouldn’t have minded the political discussions at UteFans if they were respectful, but without exception, any political discussion there always turned into one side bashing the other (typically liberals doing the bashing) and it just wasn’t fun to interact there anymore. There have been a handful of times over the last two years that I have gotten desperate for Ute talk and checked in over there, only to find exactly what I left behind. 

UteHub is a significant upgrade for Ute fans who aren’t interested in participating in what UFN has unfortunately become.

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

lol, I wonder hom many of you would wander back to Utefans.net if it was more Trump love’n.  My guess  75%

Utebeam
          Ute Fan
          @utebeam

Hey Whitless thanks but no thanks. Troll elsewhere.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Live pic of AAU/Pace MAnyung/whatever other board name he has as he gets ready to s**t post here.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I still hit both sites.  Always have politics turned off and there are times the first page is completely empty (no doubt filled with heated arguments I’d rather not see)

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Arguements are not a very accurate word to describe that rabble. More like gotchaisms from whatever bulls**t they read on their respective news sites. 

whitlessham
          Ute Fan
          @whitelssham

I seem to remeber you throwing some political haymakers on Utefans.net back in the day… must be thinking of someone else..

Brettski
            Ute Fan
            @brettski

Utefans is an echo chamber now with 5 or 6 know it alls. The worst was the guy with the Dick Cheney avatar imo.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

By far. That guy embodies gotchaism of the left. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Thanks Tony