The announcers were horrible.

Viewing 7 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

They not only botched the pronunciation of many of our players names, the biggest thing which drove me nuts was GUS Johnson referring to the game as the Battle of the Brothers. No, that actually refers to the rivalry we have with the most games played against another team.

Also pretty smug to make the naming of Augustus Phillips all about Gus Johnson. Living in Colorado I used to get way too much of Joel Klatt. But he is actually pretty knowledgeable about football, he just loves himself too much, and he is an admitted pretty boy.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Yep Gus was bad and seemed to have little to no knowledge about either team.

Also at one point they were talking about Joe Williams being on the sideline and the camera was on Marcus Williams.

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

They had such a hardon for tds too. It was sick. Every call against tds was ridiculous. Every call against Utah was justified

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Band of Brothers comment not once but had to double down on it twice. Holy war bitches! Been satisfyingly holy in recent years. Go Utes!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Truth. And it’s Mo-e-I not Mo-e-ah-e

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

They also failed to see or mention two blatant face flasks on the same play. They were both obvious even to the casual fan. Of course they called holding on us instead.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I had in on mute best way to watch a game. But I was ahead of the broadcast on the radio. Usually I do an online connection and the pause it to make it sync up.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Well Rungee sounded like he was drunk last night.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The announcers were horrible.