The Bills got what they deserved

Viewing 5 reply threads
      5 6

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

That’s what you get for having ZERO running game.

Allen needs to learn that he can’t win important games by himself.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The Buffalo Bills gave the fan base an amazing season. We’re a small market team from a working class community. I couldn’t ask for more. Go, Bills.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

How can anyone not pull for the Bills endless they have ties to a specific team. The fan base is unlike any other in the NFL. For me the Bills are more deserving than the others and then there are the football reasons. Success in Buffalo is even more sweet than my childhood favorite Rams. Anxious to see how they prepare for next year.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

I don’t know about more deserving, but thank you for the kind words. Go, Utes.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Cincy’s recievers were impressive in those conditions. 

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Indeed. That’s a great team.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

Cincy’s offensive line won that game.  They ran all over the Bills and never laid a hand on Joe.  Considering they had a few starters out with injuries makes it an even more impressive showing.  If they play like that on Sunday they will beat the Chiefs.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Right, should have retained, and used properly, Zack Moss!

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I have thought about this question, myself – no conclusion yet. How was Moss used improperly, in your opinion?

2 1

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Hard to be used improperly when you’re not being used. 

2 1

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

He was given every other series for quite a while. He wasn’t effective in those series, generally.

6 1

AlohaUte
            Ute Fan
            @alohaute

He was given every opportunity to supplant the other backs, like Singletary, in Buffalo. Maybe it was an issue of O-Line or scheme. Or maybe he just hasn’t turned out to be a good NFL back? It is possible that maybe he just wasn’t good enough.

PrudentUte
              Ute Fan
              @davidclarkepruden

If Moss isn’t an NFL runningback how did he manage to become the most reliable offensive weapon on a poor Colts team after being traded mid-season? 

1 1

AlohaUte
                Ute Fan
                @alohaute

I’m not saying he’s not an NFL RB, but it’s more than just saying the coaches didn’t play him. Maybe the scheme didn’t fit his style. I venture to say that 80% of NFL success is determined by what team you land on, unless you are naturally one of the best of the best.

Ute2
                Ute Fan
                @ute2

Moss for sure had a nice little Renaissance with colts averaging over 4 yards a cart on a crappy offense as the lead back.  That should keep him chugging along!  I imagine he could be a nice 1st and 2nd down back behind a downfield running attack.

chinngiskhaan
              Ute Fan
              @chinngiskhaan

I’m not really griping about Moss specifically, just their lack of a running game in general. Allen tries to do everything himself far too often.

Moss has demonstrated pretty clearly that he is at least a pretty good NFL RB. He played well over the last 4-5 games for the Colts.

The Bills do not use their running backs enough. Zack has always been the guy that gets better with each carry.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

We would like to see them use Moss but the problems were on defense. The losses in the secondary, as we know, are hard to overcome when you get to the end of the depth chart. Hyde was the biggest loss. Next, they had one very good pass rusher and the loss of Miller was him. This gave Joe the time he needed to let receivers come open. All teams lose players but the Bill’s losses on defense were worst case outcomes. Last, not very often are the Bills out coached but it happened yesterday.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

The bills have been a very one dimensional team for a few years.

They’re a good team with it, but not a Super Bowl team until they can establish some form of consistent run game.

I’m surprised Allen hasn’t been hurt more with how much he has to put himself out there to win.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL The Bills got what they deserved