The game

Viewing 4 reply threads

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

Game was on Cam and on the Kicking. If we had a kicker you could add 9 more points to the scoreboard for us. I blame coaching for that, I also blame coaching for not being able to win on the road ever.

Sucks that he is injured. I love Cam, he will go down as a great for Utah. However, it is time to move on. I’m excited for the future.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I’m not buying the injury excuse. We needed just average QB play today. It was not a shoot out. Cam was healthy enough vis a vis Nix, but he was super bad today. No other way to spin it. 

1 1

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Big time QBs step up to the challenge. Cam had more than enough opportunity to take control and could not get it done. WRs unable to get open on 1v1 coverage allowed UO to hover plenty of defenders at the line of scrimmage slowing the run game. Time for Cam to move on to a new chapter. He did a lot for Utah football and it’s been enjoyable watching him play over the past two years.

AlaskaSteveUteAlum
      Ute Fan
      @alaskasteveutealum

This game resembled the Florida game. The offense couldn’t score in the opponent’s territory, after making a long time-consuming drive. The offense and kicking was essentially MIA. Our defense did enough for us to win the game.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

I genuinely question why Cam would ever go down as a great here.

tanute3
        Ute Fan
        @tanute3

He won our first ever Pac-12 championship. He played terribly last night, but it’s pretty obvious he played lights out last year

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.