The games I most want to win this fall

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Of course, I want our Utes to win every game. But, if I could choose the five most important to me – I would choose:
      1. USC – I want to send these guys away on a three-game losing streak to the Utes. We may not play them again for 20+ years.
      2. Florida – Last year’s game left a bad taste in my mouth. I want to start the season out with a big win.
      3. UW – Some of our most head-scratching PAC12 losses have come to these guys. Twice, we have folded in the 4th quarter and let these guys come back and win. Then there was the 2018 PAC12 championship game that we lost because of a pick-6.
      4. Oregon – It’s always nice to beat Nike U and it’s our biggest home game of the season.
      5. UCLA – Just like USC – I want to send these guys away with a loss.

Gilly Boy 94
      Ute Fan
      @scottgilberg

Beating USC this year would be a 4 game win streak for Utah. Beat ‘em at the Coliseum in 21’ and twice last year.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Would but Uckla higher as I don’t want them to go out beating us twice in a row.  

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

You are right.  Thanks for the correction.

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

I’m going to suggest Baylor here, certainly over UCLA (easy W, they rarely win at RES). Baylor is an important game for multiple reasons. We have a non-conference P5 losing streak going that is a knock against us. Have to turn that around, especially if we’re going to take next step toward CFP. There’s some indication that future tier 1 of college FB could now be 3 conferences, not 2. We have no control over conference realignment, the most we can do is continue to win and beating a Big 12 flagship team on their homefield helps the program and conference with added bonus of shutting up Big 12 honks for a minute. PAC 12 has to show that it is alive and competitive on national scale.  Good way to do that is to beat teams from other P5 conferences at start and end of seasons.

2 1

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

15-0 Baby!!!

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

USC, USC, USC. Hate their arrogant prick fans

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The games I most want to win this fall