The toughest (worst) job in the Pac-12

Viewing 4 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Edit: I can’t get the video to embed.I would appreciate any help.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can agree with assessment pretty much. Utah is getting better quality high school ball but many of the top athletes choose to leave.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Its terms of worst jobs I’d still say OSU or WSU are worse than Utah. I’m biased though.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Yeah I guess I only heard them say 2nd worst in the PAC12 South.  I assumed those teams were already ranked lower.

EDIT:
          I wouldn’t want to live in Arizona either if you paid me. Ain’t nobody got time for that heat. I can barely stand Utah in July and August if not for the mountains.

Wilson’s Mustache
            Ute Fan
            @sigmaute

I wish I could spend summers in Utah. I live in the midwest and the humidity is god awful. I’d trade it for 110 degree days in Arizona in a heartbeat.

Heat you can get in the pool, shade, or just back in the house. You can’t escape the humidity.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

110 in Vegas is more comfortable than 95 degrees with 100% humidity any day, especially since the humid days are often windless.

Now when you combine the heat and humidity is can be unbearable. Inland in LA can see 115*+ with 100% humidity. That is just cruel!

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

How many cold weather schools have won a title in the last 20 years? Oh, and we play in the same division as the trendy Arizona schools and the LA schools. It makes sense.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I embedded the video for you. That requires a little higher user level.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The toughest (worst) job in the Pac-12