The UCLA looks better today

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

UCLA beat a very good WSU team and the score doesn’t really show how they dominated. They held WSU to about 215 yards total offense and UCLA got almost 500 yards offense against WSU. UCLA rushed for 192 yards compared to the 9 they rushed against the Utes.

Unfortunately, none of this makes up for the debacle at OSU.

Hopefully, our offense finds some production next week against Cal.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

The cannibalizing has already started. I’m waiting to see which one of USC, Oregon, or Washington falls next. If I had to place a bet, I’d put it on one of either Washington or USC. They’ve both already had close shaves in previous PAC games.

PNW Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pnwute

Not going to have to wait long, Oregon plays at Washington next week.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Of the three I think USC is the worst team. However, I think they beat AZ this week so it will be either UO or UW to lose first.

2 1

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

SC gets Notre Dame next week so 2 of the 3 could get a loss. I guess I’m hoping that win or lose, SC gets roughed up enough in that game that it evens out the injury factor for the Utah game the following week.

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

Makes sense. ESPN has SC with 37% chance to beat ND. I always hate playing a good team the week after they lose. Obviously I want everyone to beat SC, i just hope they don’t come out like a cornered wolf against the Utes.

UtMtBiker
              Ute Fan
              @utmtbiker

If they lose 2 in a row coming into the game, I think they quit. Down 10-0 in the first to AZ.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The UCLA looks better today