The Urban Meyer Plot Thickens

Viewing 2 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-mother-zach-courtney-smith-claim-ex-ohio-state-assistant-victim-retaliatory-plot-ex-wife-223132593.html

Mom of the alleged victim claiming that the abuse allegations are part of a scheme to exact some revenge.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Wow, Interesting.  I guess it still doesn’t change the facts about weather he knew of alleged abuse and if he reported it or not. The victim can exact “revenge” should they choose I suppose.  This thing is mess.  

gothamute
        Ute Fan
        @gothamute

Something about this whole thing doesn’t smell right… once Urban survived the first 48 hours without getting fired I started getting the feeling that there’s a lot that we don’t know about yet. If he hasn’t been fired by now (10 days after being placed on leave) it seems increasingly likely that he won’t be at the end of the investigation. The revelations about player mistreatment that came out immediately on the heels of the Smith allegations sure seemed like a hatchet job by somebody with an axe to grind. All that said, it may still turn out that Meyer is in the wrong with respect to whatever the true situation turns out to be and if so gets rightfully canned, but I now think it’s more likely that something else is going on here… will be interesting to see what happens

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

MGTOW is a thing for a reason.  Not my thing, but it’s a thing

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc The Urban Meyer Plot Thickens