This team has earned some support…….

Viewing 5 reply threads

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

We have two games this week at home. Tomorrow at 8p.m. against Oregon St. and Saturday at 5 p.m. against Oregon.
      I hope some of you, that haven’t been out to a game this year, will make the time to watch this team play at the arena. They play really good defense and put in great effort throughout the entire game. I’ll be there, hope you will be as well. Go Utes!!!!!

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Utah convincingly beat Arizona (still the only loss for the Wildcats) and have won 3 road games for a 4-0 conference record. They are a lot of fun and much improved. Looking forward to attending both games this weekend.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Have either of you noticed an uptick in attendance? I’d love to attend but I live on the other side of the country.

alexsmith
          Ute Fan
          @alexsmith

The last home game, which was TCU at Vivint had quite a good filling on attendance. This is the first in the Huntsman in probably 3 weeks so it’ll be interesting to see how it fills

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Taking my kids too the Nike U game Saturday.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

A large and very vocal crowd attended the TCU game moved to downtown. Perhaps letting people park across the street for free (compared to the parking fiasco at the Hunty) was part of it. But with football now over, hopefully fans will gain some interest and get up to the campus to watch them.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Glad to see that someone is showing interest in the MBB program. I asked in the Rose Bowl chat if anyone was going to the games this week and all I got back in return was crickets or “screw basketball.”. I will be there for both games and hope that they’re able to pull off a sweep. If so, it wouldn’t be surprising to see them ranked.

AllInUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @allinutefan

I’d love for the team to be for real. The Arizona win was great. The other three were against the 3 worst teams in the conference, and they are all legitimately bad teams. This week will tell a lot.

My observation is that we are still lack the athleticism to be a good team. Smith is over-reliant on his comfort player (worster). Even then, the middle of the PAC is an improvement over last year.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Cal beat Colorado, Wazzou led UCLA until the last 20 seconds and also beat USC.  Any PAC12 team can be tough be beat on their home floor and Utah has 3 road wins.  

Would love to beat the Ducks but need to be ready for Oregon State first.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) This team has earned some support…….