This will help you kill a little time this afternoon

Viewing 2 reply threads

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

You know I watched this game in the moment and was really unhappy. You watch the film and you see a lot of positives actually. This made me more confident for tonight to be honest.  

deleted
        Ute Fan
        @rolandovich

Pretty good defense…maybe even a great. I’m excited to watch them against AZ’s run attack.

Pretty sloppy offense (between penalties and TO’s) that didn’t figure much in the result against SJSU. That makes me nervous about tonight. I’d be surprised if we win with 3 TO’s.

I was amazed that the fans had left by the 4th quarter. Is that typical?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

San Jose was reported as a sellout but you could buy tickets for really cheap online.  Utah is suffering from P5 snobbery IMO.  Maybe not suffering but it is something you can see.  If it isn’t a quality opponent and a quality game they dont care.  

I had someone offer me a ticket for face value of 58 bucks single ticket for San Jose.  So I went on KSL and found four tickets for 35 bucks, I just didn’t want to go down to the stadium and watch it.  Personally I can sit in my nice comfy chair don’t have to deal with a lot of negatives about parking and stuff.  Now I do want a ticket to Stanford but I am broke and can’t afford that crap.  

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

MVS you’re the real MVP.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This will help you kill a little time this afternoon