Ticket prices and selling your season tickets

Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I guess I understand if you pay that much for your tickets. But like a lot of things in life things depreciate. Five win season and playing a s**t Colorado team doesn’t mean you ask more than face value. 

What is the etiquette here Utefans?

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

You want our advice on how to lowball someone you want to buy tickets from?
      Just teasing. I do that all the time on Ebay, so I get it.

If I needed to sell my tickets, I would rather take someone’s best offer than have them go unsold and get nothing for them. I’m sure the way the season has gone contributes to their value, but I think an 8pm kick in November has more to do with it.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

No just seeing what people do. It is a 8pm game which I am sure all of the gray hairs are tired of at this point. But good hell 275 bucks still for your tickets!!  

5 win season crappy opponent. These are usually pretty competitive games though. Idk I just don’t think I should have to pay your depreciation. 

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

Maybe they are factoring in the Crimson Club “donation” which wouldn’t be reflected on the face value. But yeah, $275 per ticket might be tough to unload for a late November night game, even if the weather forecast right now is looking pretty good.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Wazzu tickets were going for 25 bucks. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Whatever the market will bear. You have the option not to buy them. Face value of my seats is about $100, but with CC fees it’s well over $200 real cost per seat. Depending on where those seats are, that could actually be a break-even proposition for the seller. 

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Supply and demand…I imagine it will be hard for someone to unload tickets to this game for $275 each.  I was super lucky to sell my 3rd row for $100 each to Wazzu.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ticket prices and selling your season tickets