Tony Fields deleted his tweet about Utah’s offer.

Viewing 2 reply threads

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Oh well. He left all other offers on.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

He and Lloyd would be awesome together. I don’t know what kind of opportunity he would have with these other schools but he would almost certainly be a day 1 starter here. It’s a bummer if he’s already ruled us out.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

It’s possible the Utes pulled their offer. Otherwise, what’s the point in deleting that Tweet?

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

I don’t see why Utah would offer a guy a scholarship, only to pull it a day later.  And especially not when no other athlete at that position had announced their commitment.  If true, this sounds very weird.

1 17

User Suspended
      @a2ute

scalley effect is real…

Dallas
        Ute Fan
        @dallas

That’s the beauty of unverifiable hypotheses.

1 12

User Suspended
          @a2ute

scary isn’t it. like a virus. kwhitt and the bubble be like..

“when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero,”

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

I don’t see what Morgan Scalley has to do with this.  If Tony Fields were concerned about Ryan Lacy’s accusations, why would he have ever considered Utah in the first place?  It’s not like Lacy’s allegations are new.  Fields would have had plenty of time to hear about it, and then self-deselect prior to his purported initial offer.

1 16

User Suspended
          @a2ute

other schools rubbing it in his face once he got the offer.  Utah F’d up on this.. he should have been s**t canned.

And no, i don’t think scally is rasist

11 1

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

Ah, Pace, if only Utah would listen to YOU they would be making all of the right moves and we would have a successful football program . . . oh wait! WE ALREADY DO!!!

D T
              Ute Fan
              @azute1

Best to just ignore this clown…..Don’t feed him.

PhiladelphiaUte
            Ute Fan
            @philadelphiaute

Then you’re going to need to produce EVIDENCE that Fields abandoned the Utes because of Scalley.  Because without it, you have no case.  I’d already told you:  Lacy’s allegations are NOT new.  They’d came out back during the 1st week of June.  Fields isn’t from some distant South Pacific or Carribbean island where he likely wouldn’t have heard the news.  He’d been playing in the Pac-12 all this time, so there’s no chance he had only just recently been made aware of it.  And it’s not like Utah is trying to hide it either.

You’ve been in favor of dumping Whittingham and Scalley for YEARS now.  You hate our 2 best coaches.  Why?

Answer:  Because you’re a zoob.  9 in a row little bro!  Eat s**t!

rbmw263
          Ute Fan
          @rbmw263

there is at least somewhat of a possibility that it was a very quick dose of negative recuiting. Coach a from another considered school swoops in and says “hey man i got some info that wasnt made public you should know about”

unlikely scenario but not off the table

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tony Fields deleted his tweet about Utah’s offer.