Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Screw those guys, glad they lost.

3 2

jp31
        Ute Fan
        @jp31

If we want to make an NY6 game without winning the conference the P12 must win OOC games…especially G5 games.

6 1

Chidojuan
          Ute Fan
          @chidojuan

Final record is all that matters anymore, until the CFP committee makes a decision otherwise. Not batting an eye for any school from Arizona. I hope they both go 0-12.

7 1

jp31
            Ute Fan
            @jp31

Look, I couldn’t care less about the AZ schools, but the fact is the P12 has a perception problem. Maybe it is turning around a bit, but AZ’s loss certainly doesn’t help.

For the record I can appreciate your disdain for those guys.

Chidojuan
              Ute Fan
              @chidojuan

I’m starting to think the perception problem is a creation of the media to drive clicks and viewership. The ACC was craptastic last year besides Clemson, I’d they didn’t make the playoff, then the narrative would shift to the ACC. I dunno, for a while then I was all about conference loyalty. Now I just want chaos everywhere. Tired of the same contenders every year.

jp31
                Ute Fan
                @jp31

I think you are exactly right about this.

We have been getting so much love this pre-season. If we can prove all of these media prognosticators right it would go a long way to improving the appearance of the P12, and especially the south.

I guess the question is, does it really matter? What would a better perception of the league actually do? More favorable time slots? Better recruiting? Who knows, it can’t hurt though!

Go Utes!

radioUte
                Ute Fan
                @radioute

It’s no conspiracy.  I hate to say it but given that we’ve lost 5 of the last 6 to the MWC, I dont think we have to try too hard to recognize where the perception comes from. 

UrbanLiar
                  Ute Fan
                  @urbanliar

We (Utes) have won our last 6 games against MWC opponents…

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I always cheer for Hawaii.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I really waffled over that pick but ended up assuming Zona would get it done. Pathetic. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.