Uh oh. Jordan Love is still the best QB in the state.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

Alabama has 7 (by my count) first round picks according to that mock, that’s insane. I hope CFB can figure something out to even the playing field, that just isn’t even close to an even playing field.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

CFB has been trending this way for a long time now: power, influence, and money in the hands of increasingly few.

It’s only going to get worse.

MineralUte
        Ute Fan
        @mineralute

Semantics, but Tyler Huntley is the best college quarterback in the state – by far. Jordan Love is the best quarterback NFL prospect.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

No he’s not. Is that your opinion, or is that just what you’ve read is the conventional wisdom?

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Being projected by one person as the 3rd QB in this years draft doesn’t make him the best college QB in the state. Admittedly, I’m biased as a Ute fan, but I’d take Huntley on this Utah team this year any day of the week!

Go Utes! Beat UofA!!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Leads the nation in interceptions last I checked. 

salty-ute
      Ute Fan
      @salty-ute

If anyone drafts Jordan Love in the first round, they’re out of their mind because of how many good other QB options there are this year that haven’t looked awful against decent competition. He has looked completely clueless out there at times. He has a good arm but he has seriously regressed this season. Why would you ever draft Love over Eason, Herbert, Tua, Burrow, or Hurts?

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Tua might be done. But if I was a Gm I wouldn’t draft Love right now. Depends on his combine. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Uh oh. Jordan Love is still the best QB in the state.