Under Armour Gear

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utes49ers
      Ute Fan
      @utes49ers

Anyone else notice that the price of the Under Armour Gear at the Red Zone stores is astronomically high? $120 for a hoodie? 

Just for reference, a nike hoodie on the UW site is $85…

Anonymous
      Inactive

They are ridiculously priced.  Which is why TJ Maxx is where this poor middle classer goes to purchase gear.  Occasionally I will shop the end of each seasons clearance rack at Redzone.  

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I don’t get how anyone, rich or poor, could justify spending $125 on a hoodie. It’s crazy. I don’t get why anyone would spend $30 for shoes for a baby that can’t walk. 

This really is a great country to live in, to have that type of waste. 

Anonymous
          Inactive

1 percenters:

PDXUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @pdxutefan

Well, UA stock is absolutely tanking right now, down about 33% in the last year, and their sales figures have slowed significantly in that time as well. They’re probably using high merchandise prices to offset contracts they’ve signed with several name athletes and they won’t be dropping prices anytime soon if their sales continue to decline.

BCSx2
      Ute Fan
      @bcsx2

That’s why I get my Ute gear at Costco and Sams Club!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I have a lot of UA Ute gear. It is high priced but it is also very high quality and super durable.

bopahull
        Ute Fan
        @bopahull

I thought that too untill I bought  a UA zippered jacket and 5 monfhs later the lettering started falling off.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Under Armour Gear