Utah-FL

Viewing 3 reply threads

TX_UTE
      Ute Fan
      @dleemiller

Utah-Florida included in ESPN early games story – https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/33140378/the-2022-college-football-games-already-looking-forward-to

Go Utes – Daddy needs a new pair of alligator cowboy boots!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

The narrative for the Pac-12 will once again be set in week one. There always seems to be one or two games where the Pac s**ts the bed in weeks 1-3 and then is again behind the 8-ball in the CFP race. If somehow Oregon beats Georgia, and the Utes take care of business in Gainesville, then the Pac will all of a sudden become a power conference again. I don’t see Oregon having much of a chance against GA, but then they didn’t seem to have much of a chance last season in the ‘Shoe.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I don’t see Oregon having a chance against Georgia.  Oregon lost too much and has a new coach.  I would love them to win, but see them as a 15 point underdog.

But, Utah needs to win for themselves and the conference.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

More positive publicity.  All of this helps the program.

James
      Ute Fan
      @socaliute

The Utes will need to hit the ground running at The Swamp. Florida will be significantly improved with Coach Napier at the helm. Don’t get me wrong, I like our chances, but it will be a significant test for us.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.