Utah men’s b ball getting hit with NCAA sanctions.

• Next: @ BYU – Thu Aug 29 8:15pm – ESPN TV

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Seems pretty minor.

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

The program also committed a Level III violation when the men’s basketball staff observed the head coach’s prospect-aged son participating with members of the men’s basketball team in a practice activity. 

So coaches kid played around with the team? Yikes that’s some next-level cheating going on. If NCAA is this diligent about this violation imagine what would happen to say, I dunno, a team with a systematic and multi-million dollar scheme for paying recruits… 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Coach Kodiak can’t play basketball at his house with his kids, apparently.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

F**k the ncaa!

I want to rant but I just don’t care anymore about college basketball. 

5 1

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Another Glorius day full of negative basketball news. I cannot remember the last positive news we got from Utah basketball. I wish Larry would go away.

4 1

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Wow. He cheats, and we still suck. I think his time here should end.

Hammer
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

In summary, they evaluated at a community college during a quiet period and openly hosted during a quiet period? Is that about it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Utah men’s b ball getting hit with NCAA sanctions.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Hammer 2 weeks, 3 days ago.