Utah opens +1.5 against Washington State.

Viewing 3 reply threads

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

There’s no way Murphys Law works against us like Washington. I still believe we have a very talented team. With 2 weeks to heal and fix things I’m calling a close victory for Utah. Go Utes!

3 2

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

I hope Utah comes out looking sharp.  The offense doesn’t even have to be prolific, as long as it’s serviceable we can get a W. 

I think Stanford and Oregon are losses.  Additionally, USC is starting to improve and ASU and Colorado look decent.  I am thinking this is a must-win game if Utah expects to have a shot at winning the South.

It’s do or die time for KW.  If he can’t win the South this year, I don’t think he’ll ever do it.

alharmon
      @alharmon

Wow I didn’t expect it to open even that low! I think the Utes surprise some people this week with a big win at Wazzu!

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

I’m optimistic too. Biggest thing is if offense can avoid the turnover bug. Utah is worst in the PAC-12 currently with a -6 TO margin. We’ve been so good at this stat last couple of years, hoping we can get back to that. 

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

I think our offense struggled last week because Zack Moss wasn’t healthy, thus making Troy Taylor employ a very unsuccessful pass-happy offense to protect him from injury. Well, hopefully they have learned that they need to play to their strengths, and hopefully they improve dramatically. Also, I think WSU’s one-dimensional passing offense plays right into Utah’s hands because the Utes are dynamite against the pass. I think that they ran the ball against USC somewhat effectively because USC’s defense is just not that good. I predict a close Utah victory. Like, 27-20. I think Utah is hungry for a victory after their frustrating loss to Washington and Wazzu will be sad coming off of a game they probably should have won @ USC. I still believe in this team, and I think they come out with something to prove against the Cougars. Go Utes! 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah opens +1.5 against Washington State.