Utah Picked 9th in the PAC12 Media Preseason Poll

Viewing 2 reply threads

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Timmy Allen preseason all-conference 2nd team.

Interestingly, Utah has beaten their preseason prediction 8 years in a row. And I think they’ll do it again this year. But when you need a bucket and your go-to guys are Timmy Allen and Both Gach, it’s hard to think you’re a top-half-of-the-conference team. I’d say Utah finishes around 7th, with no postseason. The only way it gets better than that for me is if one or two of these highly-touted freshmen comes through in a huge way.

Nevertheless I’ll be there every step of the way. Go Utes!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yay we will beat low expectations again!

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

It this team can find a few shooters we will be much more fun to watch this year. If we don’t have a mass exodus like we do every year this team will be great in 2 or 3 years… like really really good. That is a huge if though

2 6

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

The biggest plus is we don’t have to watch Jayce suck at basketball all year.

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

As usual in the program, development of newcomers will be key. The tougher non-conference schedule could (hopefully) help with that by the time Pac-12 play rolls around. I expect them to exceed media expectations because they do so every year, but not sure a top 4 finish is in the cards this year.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Utah Picked 9th in the PAC12 Media Preseason Poll