utahutes.com makeover has created a crap site

Viewing 2 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I wonder if they focus grouped this garbage.

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

It’s certainly not great, but I wouldn’t say it is crap…

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

It is not crap, it is unfamiliar. As web pages and apps evolve they often add complexity as quantity of content increases. Technology is always developing newer and better methods. When you see the larger changes to your favorite sites, stop and think about what was the designer’s intention. They all try to have a consistent approach to what they are doing. We are happy that web pages do not look like AOL in the 90s, to get here we had to accommodate change. Not every one has been good but almost all have been. Be patient. A common request I often heard from users moving to a new system that was unfamiliar was ‘can’t you make the new system look exactly like the previous system?’ That is like trading in a 20 year old truck and asking if the dash board on the new truck could be replaced with the old one you are familiar with. Everything is there, look around and get the feel for the new dashboard.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I understand. Thank you for reminding me to step back and breathe. I do love my old truck. 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports utahutes.com makeover has created a crap site