Admin/Founder
      @admin

Utah vs Arizona State Poll Results

Utes Win Close Battle (58%, 65 Votes)
      Utes Win Convincingly (31%, 35 Votes)
      ASU Wins Close Battle (8%, 9 Votes)
      ASU WIns Convincingly (3%, 3 Votes)
      Total Voters: 112

Utes win 34-18. Would I call it a convincing win? I don’t think it was thought the score would say it was. The game was close until we broke it open in the 4th (when ASU couldn’t steal our offensive plays).

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

I thought it was a convincing win. I felt the final score was more indicative of how the game as a whole went

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We were up by 6 with 6 minutes to go. That’s my logic for it not being “convincing.”

GiantUte
      Ute Fan
      @giantute

Even down 14 – 18, I still felt the Utes would win. The defense was just too dominating and the offense, to that point, was having moderate success moving the ball. I was really impressed with Wilson.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I don’t think the running score during the game was indicative of how dominating Utah was. The final score was Much more representative of how the game went.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Yeah we gotta set some standards for “convincing” I was convinced we were the better team at 0:00, but when ASU was knocking on the door with plenty of time on the clock the outcome was uncertain.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Utah made ASU’s offense look silly. Did they make Utah’s offense look silly? Specials teams miscues and mistakes which may sound a little zoobish but they had no momentum outside of that. It was like watching Utah in 2013 and 2014 offensively pathetic.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utes vs ASU poll closed