Vaki

Viewing 2 reply threads

Warren Smith
      Ute Fan
      @unhealthyutefan

Only one game, but Vaki looks like our best LB. Hope we see more of him. Big-time game by the D. Anyone hear about Kinkaid’s prognosis? 

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Vaki is a safety and led the team in tackles tonight. Gonna be a very good player. And nothing definitive yet on Dalton. We’ll see after he has some imaging done

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Is there any chance that Tavion will be back with the team this season?

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

Venturing a guess…

ac separation.  2-3 weeks.  Like spraining you’re ankle.  But for your shoulder.

hope I’m right!!!

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @utebiquitous

OnlyU,

I noticed two significant changes tonight – Simote Pepa started the game next to Tafuna. At least I think he did. Was Vaki playing the nickel? I didn’t see much of Mataale. Interesting if that’s the case – the decision to play with three safeties rather than three corners. You would know better than me but those were two personnel changes I noticed.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

I’m not onlyu… and maybe Mataele was hurt, but I don’t mind him being replaced one bit. He has been a MASSIVE step down from Guidry, and usually makes more mistakes than good plays.

Warren Smith
      Ute Fan
      @unhealthyutefan

Ah, Vaki was in the box so much I thought they moved him to backer. Kincaid is enjoyable to watch and an incredible story. Hate to see injuries toward the end of the year that potentially hurt draft stock.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.