Very interesting comment by Zach Moss

Viewing 6 reply threads

HCHooligan
      Ute Fan
      @hchooligan

“He knows the type of player that I am and knows what I can generate. … I feel like it’s gonna be a good thing; once I’m healthy to get into that offense and see the scheme and finally have a guy that actually wants to play through me so we can get to where we really need to be at. I think it’s going to be a good thing.”
      Furlong’s article

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Hmm. Guessing he didn’t have much love for TT then

stonguse
        Ute Fan
        @stonguse

Some of the goofiest TT games happened when Huntley had about as many carries as Zach

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

makes perfect sense to me. Taylor never liked the idea of running to set up the pass, or at least he wasn’t very invested in that idea. Ludwig is the kind of coordinator that this offense needs IMO.

KelVarnsen
      Ute Fan
      @kelvarnsen

Even more interesting is that he had a 2nd round draft grade from the NFL and chose to come back. 

5 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Top 10 picks get about 20 million guaranteed. 

12-end of the first round it’s about 10 million.

Second round picks get around 5 milliion guaranteed. 

If you feel you can go in the first round, it’s a no brainer to come back to get into the first round. 

AUDIIDUA
        Ute Fan
        @audiidua

I’m wondering if his draft grade was based off of when he was healthy and putting up the numbers that he was. With his injury and not able to perform at the NFL combine at 100%, I wonder if they projected his draft stock to be lower which partially influenced him to come back and finish his business all on a healthy note. Thinking out loud here…

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

He continually stated after games the last two years that he didn’t know why he didn’t get more Carrie’s and that he came to Utah because it’s a run the ball team. Not surprised by these comments.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I said the whole year. UW and WSU were on TT.

3 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

This makes me happy. I also never understood this obsession for TT to get Huntley into the 40 passes a game range. When that was dialed back good things happened. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Very interesting comment by Zach Moss