Vettix.org is giving away tickets to the PAC 12 championship

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • utah football Next: Pac12 Championship vs USC college football Utah Utes - Fri 12/2 - 6PM Fox TV

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

Veterans and first responders can sign up and get free tickets to the game.  About 200 left currently.

Tony
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Nice.

NavyUte
        Ute Fan
        @navyute

Anybody want to use mine?

Tony
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Perhaps… What are the seats?

Warrior Ute
            Ute Fan
            @warriorute

They won’t release them to us until Tuesday.  It often depends on sales.  The Foster farm bowl, they were on the 45 about row 35.  Last year’s PAC 12 championship they were corner tickets about row 45.

Johnny
            Ute Fan
            @johnny

Last year at the holiday bowl I used the vettix and the tickets were in a covered area. Almost all no shows around me. So, after halftime, I invited up  all my friends that bought premium seats at midfield getting poured on. Protip, no rain gear sold in San Diego. Almost comical bowl game last year.

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

Also, they request you upload a pic of yourself at the game, if you’ve never used vettix, I wouldn’t recommend selling to someone else. You’re blowing the opportunity for other vets.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

That’s where I got mine.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello Vegas! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Vettix.org is giving away tickets to the PAC 12 championship