Washington State game times

Viewing 2 reply threads
      1 1

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Hi, folks. Anyone in the know able to relay to me the possible game times for our contest on Sep 25? Thanks in advance.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

I think the possible times are 9 AM, 10 AM, 12 AM, 2 PM, 4 PM, 5 Pm and 7 or 8 PM. Sorry that’s the best I’ve got.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

The “possible” games times are anytime throughout the day and probably won’t be known until 6 days before the game. Thank Larry Scott for the great deal he made with ESPN to hold 12 schools hostage until they decided which game they would like to showcase that week. Depending on how the game is prioritized with the rest of the league it could get anywhere from a 9am start to the late Pac-12 Network start.

Pac-12 Schedule

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

From the Pac-12.com Website

While television selections for the first few weeks of the 2021 season have been made, as well as all Thursday and Friday games throughout the season, all remaining television game selections and start times, starting with week four (Sat., Sept. 25) and running through the final week of the regular season (Fri., Nov. 26 – Sat., Nov. 27) will be made 12- or six-days in advance.

GibUtes
        Ute Fan
        @gibutes

With those matchups, I’d say that the most likely top picks by the broadcasters would be uo/ariz (slaughter, but they gots to get more Nike commercials on air), utah/wassu (best overall matchup), Stanford/UCLA(not a great game, but two important tv markets), uw/cal (best north game), colo/asu (best south game), USC/osu (screw the Trojans)

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

I highly doubt that Utah / WSU is considered best overall matchup, even if there aren’t any standout games. If you just used the projected win totals from the Vegas Insider:

1. ASU (10) v Colorado (5)
          2. UW (8) v Cal (6)
          3. USC (9) v Oregon State (4)
          4. Utah (8) v WSU (5)
          5. Oregon (10) v Arizona (2)
          6. UCLA (6) v Stanford (5)

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Washington State game times