watching the sc game from last season

Viewing 6 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

2 s**t things. We kicked the s**t out of that team. The score was nowhere near indicative of how much we outplayed them. They barely broke 200 yards in that game and without scanning 12 2018 trojans box scores id guess that there werent too many teams that racked up more yards than we did against them.

2nd s**t thing I love the absolute s**t out of Chase Hansen. First series of the game hes already getting into it with stephen carr. After 2 incredibly flukey plays have usc up 14-0 early, we get one back at 14-7 but still in a hole. We force a 4th and short around midfield and Chase is immediately looking over at the usc sideline begging them to go for it. (I think most people remember him requesting the trojans foh late in the game). I love it all. I love it so much. 

Next series, he puts a ridiculous touch on a ball that deflected off Guidrys shoulder pad allowing him to get the INT. I have faith in our LB talent this season to play at a high level, but im really going to miss watching CH

salUTE
      Ute Fan
      @salute

Utah had 541 yards of total offense while only allowing 205 yards against USC.

No other USC opponent gained more yards or allowed fewer yards than Utah.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Chase Hansen was a one man wrecking crew that game.  His hit on JT Daniels that took him out of the game was one of the most beautiful and vicious tackes I’ve ever seen.  His subsequent taunting of USC and telling them to “get the f*** outta here” was EPIC.  Video clip for reference:

Chase Hansen is one of my favorite Utes ever.  Dude was just pure fire.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

That was a nice hit from Hansen. I also remember watching Tupai absolutely destroy their back up, can’t remember his name now but if I recall correctly he broke three ribs on that hit.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

@utefanatic I fixed your youtube vid for you. Don’t use the link dialog for videos. Just paste the video link in the text area on its own line. For more, visit https://www.utehub.com/help

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

If his body had been able to put up with all the beating it endured. Man just sucks. 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

He went balls to the wall on every play. Tends to take a toll on anyone. Even someone his size.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Unfortunately now his balls are still on the wall.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Mr. Lahey, is that you? 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

A s**t wind’s a blowin’ Randers.

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Like s**t and strawberry shortcake, Ran

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

We started off where we had a player (or two) right in front of the receiver who reached over a defender and grabbed it out of his hands for a TD (out of what should have been a pick).  Then they ran back a fumble and we’re down 14.  After that we crushed them.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football watching the sc game from last season