Wazzu

Viewing 2 reply threads

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Wazzu will be tougher than people think. Granted, they are playing eastern washington, but their last drive was money (small sample size, that’s all I’ve seen). 

I don’t care what drama they had in their program, their quarterback can throw. 

How are other teams capable of reloading at quarterback year after year after year, while we aren’t sure what we have? 

This is not a knock on Huntley, he’s an athlete with still more upside. Is their qb development just that much better than ours? 

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Because we’ve never been able to get our OC situation figured out. I’m still holding out hope that Taylor can get things figured out, but until he or someone else does, we are going to be unsteady/inconsistent at QB.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Didn’t realize Leach was also the OC. I should have known that but just assumed he had an OC with a similar philosophy underneath him. 

Leach has been there 6 years now, so continuity is definitely a factor. 

User Suspended
        @a2ute

7 years and can’t get the OC situation ” figured out”?  Totally unacceptable.

Micah Montgomery
      Ute Fan
      @bootywrecker

That Minchew transfer from East Carolina has a rifle. I was saddened by the passing of Hilinski but I knew Leach would have a good replacement. I live in Spokane and played tight end at EWU back in the day so game is kind of a big deal around here.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.