We get the Ducks next week with it all on the line

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

if we win, we get a chance to play for back to back Rose Bowls. Thats all I could ask for from this season.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Ducks already want revenge against us, now they are p**sed as hell after losing to their rivals who killed their CFP hopes. We will get their best shot and we have to make them lose in consecutive games. Tough test.

Lets f**king go

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

they def going to be p**sed and thinking they lost that UW game rather than UW winning it. But they’re also going to be beat to hell having played an emotional/physical rivalry game. Game time is 8:30 mst. I hope were ready for the noise!

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

No way its louder than Florida. If there is one saving grace from that game its that no other environment we could face would phase us

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I don’t think that they’re going to be p**sed as hell. I think that they’re going to be demoralized that they lost their chance to the CFP. It’s also really hard to get up emotionally for games in back to back weeks. Additionally, a lot of their key players are banged up as the physical Huskies really gave the Ducks a beating. I mean, for example, if Nix isn’t 100 percent, that really hurts the Ducks.

On the other hand, the Utes are totally in the ascendancy. Both sides of the ball are playing well, key contributors are showing up (TT most importantly), and the team seems to be peaking at the right time. I also feel that this team has had this game circled on the calendar since at least the SC game and will give Oregon all it has. I stand by my prediction of a week ago that if the Ducks lost to the Huskies, they might not win another game this year.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

If Nix is at 109% he’s going to be tough.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

I doubt that Nix will be anywhere near 100 percent but that’s just conjecture on my part. What’s not conjecture is that the ankle that Nix injured last night was the same one he broke last year and required surgery. I’m just putting two and two together.

J Rocksville
      Ute Fan
      @jrocksville

Also sounds like first and second string centers were injured last night, and that’s another tough position to be thin on.

It definitely doesn’t seem like the ducks like playing physical teams.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We get the Ducks next week with it all on the line