Weather in Pullman looking great

Viewing 2 reply threads

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

As of right now, looks like some clouds, temps in the 40’s with light to no wind.

Looks like a good night for some Cougar hunting!!

Go Utes!!

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

Wear warm clothes. Can’t wait to see my first game in the Palouse.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Never been up there.  One of these years I hope to. 

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

I went to the Palouse for the first time back in March for an event at the University of Idaho.  That area is beautiful!  I was blown away by the strange rolling hills that make up the palouse. I’ve never seen anything like it.  I’ll add that Moscow is a way better college town than Pullman. Which is surprising since WSU has way more students than UofI. It’s wild that those schools are only 8 miles apart considering they are in the absolute middle of nowhere.

BoiseUTE
          Ute Fan
          @slarson150

Yeah pretty cool the rolling wheat fields for miles and miles up there.

Rick
            Ute Fan
            @rickyrules

If the wheat has not been harvested it is really pretty.  After harvest it is rolling hills of dirt.  

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

It has long been that way since Washington has more restrictive alcohol laws than Idaho.

If you get an extra day or so up there, there’s a lot of good stuff to do outside of Pullman. Wineries and Wine Valley Golf Course in Walla Walla which is about an hour away. Palouse Ridge – on campus golf course – is also an excellent play. Plenty of good stuff to do in Spokane. Pullman itself doesn’t have a ton to offer and the accommodations are overpriced but with a little travel, there is plenty to do.

ryynoo
            Ute Fan
            @ryynoo

Washington has restrictive liquor laws? We have high liquor taxes but basically no other regulation so not sure why you’d say that.

2008 National Champ
              Ute Fan
              @cptmrgn05

I said “more restrictive”. If it’s easier and cheaper to buy your alcohol 8 miles away, why wouldn’t you? Not really any different than the frats driving to Evanston in my day to load up on kegs for the weekend.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Weather in Pullman looking great