We’d be crazy to move Huntley. Moving Huntley would be the same as if

Viewing 2 reply threads
      7 3

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

BYU moved Wilson to safety or USU moved Love to LB. It isn’t happening. It’s not even a thought. Except Wilson and Love aren’t as good a QB as Huntley. 

Hell, Shelley isn’t changing positions, nor should he. 

Finally, Rising isn’t playing in 2019. He will sit out and be ready to take the job as a RS sophomore. Him playing in 2019 has such a miniscule chance happening, it’s not even worth mentioning. 

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Thanks for mentioning the miniscule chance that isn’t worth mentioning. 🙂

2 2

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Well there is a whole thread based around moving Huntley because Rising might be able to play this fall. 

He wont be able to play this fall. 

2 7

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Rising coming to Utah was such a miniscule chance but look at him now? I think he chose Utah for that exact reason. He chose a major that Texas didn’t offer and looked at schools where he could play now. 

Huntley isn’t an NFL qb PERIOD. 

If he wants to make money playing football I was just thinking of an alternative. 

What is tiring is starting a NEW thread to express your opinion. Then say how pointless that original topic was. False. Your new post is even more pointless. Hit reply or thumbs down and move on. 

1 1

AUDIIDUA
        Ute Fan
        @audiidua

Can I play along in the fun??

How about Utah just close shop on the Football team and all of the players change positions to now become apart of the gymnastics team? They’ll have a better chance at winning a national championship with gymnastics vs a miniscule chance in football.

1 2

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

You failed. Start a new post on this. 

2 4

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

For some reason, a lot of people seem to think Rising will play this fall. 

He won’t. 

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

Stop mentioning things that are so miniscule they don’t warrant mentioning!

GreatNorthernUte
        Ute Fan
        @greatnorthernute

On the off chance he gets his waiver, unless Rising is absolutely heads and tails better than Huntley in camp, Rising is going to sit.

He has no leverage here. He cant transfer again without having severely limited options. This is not Tuttle redux. He has to be Trevor Lawrence or he sits. Simple as that, and I am sure everyone knows it.

I see little value in asking Huntley to play receiver based purely on an untested freshman transfer. Such a move could only come during fall camp, if at all.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Wut? Society is collapsing because some guy started a redundant thread?

Society is more likely to collapse because people make a big deal out of stupid things

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I don’t think you can equate this to the breakdown of society. Unless you are using hyperbole to make a joke.

@Utah does this a lot to shout people down. I like a lot of his views but all I did was a WHAT IF and he wants to attack you.  This isn’t some larger point I am trying to make.  I am of the opinion that Shelley is pretty damn good. He seems poised in the pocket and releases it quicker. I think with Moss we see a Rose Bowl personally. Not a knock on Huntley at all just Utah doesn’t need an above average QB. You just need an average one who makes good decisions. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We’d be crazy to move Huntley. Moving Huntley would be the same as if