What age can a kid get into the football games without their own ticket?

Viewing 2 reply threads

WingUTE
      Ute Fan
      @wingute

I’m trying to get my whole family to the game this week and I’m wondering at what age your kids need a ticket.  Anybody here know that answer?  

I seem to remember it was up to 3 years old.  I know I was good last year when my kiddo was only 2…

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

It’s 3. I checked last night. My son, who is three, was veeeeery disappointed that he couldn’t go with me and my dad Thursday.

Mr Chainsaw
      Ute Fan
      @mrchainsaw

“Children under the age of 3 may be admitted without a ticket, provided they are accompanied by an adult. Children must sit in the lap of the accompanying adult and not occupy an additional seat. Children attending events must be supervised at all times.”

I have the same issue, my son turned 3 mid way through the season last year and I still brought him but thats not going to work this year.  Plus with 8:30pm games it doesn’t work very well anyway

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

“must be accompanied by an adult”   Can you imagine a two-year-old toddling into the gate unattended?

Maybe Stewie Griffin

Or maybe they mean one adult per child since they have to sit on a lap.  No quint parents!  

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Just don’t let them wander into the bathroom. Based on tds accounts they will get peed on and at their height, things won’t work out very well.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Is peeing beer the same as pouring beer?! 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Better, obvi, requires accuracy and discipline.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What age can a kid get into the football games without their own ticket?