What’s the over/under…

Viewing 6 reply threads
      2 4

ThurstonW
      Ute Fan
      @thurstonw

on the number of seasons:

1) that Whitt keeps Ludwig?

2) before Whitt brings Taylor back for a second tour?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Point being what?

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

I didn’t see Ludwig called for a penalty. I didn’t see Ludwig injure Moss. I didn’t see him fumble on the 1 yard line. I didn’t see him cause the safety. Guess he needs to go huh?

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

IMO, Ludwig called a decent game. The offense has some glaring limitations at QB, WR, and Oline…and now at RB.

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

I think Ludwig called a very good game. Oline couldn’t block. That was the real issue on the offense. 

For the D, We got beat by better atheletes, unfortunately, in the secondary. We either needed a lot more pressure or a different scheme. We got beat so many times deep. They completed what seemed like 70% of their low percentage passes. Some of it was just great plays by the WRs and some of it was poor coverage at the point of the catch.  

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

Yea Oline was the issue last night on offense. We expected that going into the season.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ludwig’s calls were very good for the most part. 

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

dude, ludwig was not the problem last nite.  scalley screwed the pooch.  zero adjustments for a team that can’t run.  how many tanner mangum lobs does it take before you make an adjustment.  all he had to do was watch the stanford game (similar to ours) and the byu game where they dropped 8 on every play.  i’m not a fan of dropping 8 unless there’s no run game and the toejams have zero run game to date.  byu’s defensive scheme was fantastic.  we should have at least tried some of the same scheme.  ludwig is fine.  he called a good game

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What’s the over/under…