Whitt presser sound bite

Viewing 4 reply threads
      2 1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

So I’m a bit nervous after Whitt saying we’re not good enough and need an exceptional week of practice. 

talk me off the ledge. 

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

This is coach speak, which is also Kyle’s style. Even if Utah blew the doors off last week, Kyle would say the same thing. Utah will eventually lose to BYU, you can’t win every game. That said Utah knows they have the mental, and physical edge.

GreatNorthernUte
      Ute Fan
      @greatnorthernute

Its called coach speak.  No coach is going to say yeah no issues with this next team, lets just take it easy this week.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Obvious coach speak. Whitt was just as impressed with Brewer as we were. He also paid compliment to Weber state gave them a lot of credit for what they did.

Whitt is going to ramp up the intensity this week. There were some no excuses made mistakes. Five drops is what he counted. The goal is to play for the conference championship. You can’t leave 15 points on the field to accomplish that. 

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

Agreed with what’s been said. I buy into Bartle and Brown’s comments about much of what the coaches put out through the media is really meant for his players to hear and feel accountable for. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yep. That is why it isn’t a rivalry game. It is the instate game to all of these young players on the roster. The rivals he wants to keep in their mind is USC and ASU.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Whitt presser sound bite