Who were the best NFL players that lost to Utah?

Viewing 5 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Watched the highlights of the ’03 Cal game and it got me wondering who are the best NFL players who lost to Utah in college. Marshall Faulk or Ladainian Tomlinson at RB, Megatron at WR, Aaron Rodgers at QB (Carson Palmer 2nd?), Merlin Olsen, Aaron Donald, and Troy Polamalu on D. Anybody else to add to the list?

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Julio Jones?

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Forgot about him. Another good one!

Crow
        Ute Fan
        @crow

Doing WSU AU game now

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I was at that game. That 2003 season was crazy. Cal had a lot of NFL guys on that squad, as did the Utes.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Same. I was in HS and went with my dad. I had broken my knee and was on crutches, we went in the normal portal, got to our seats and the usher pointed at the elevator (that I didn’t know existed) and that I could have taken it and it would have been much easier coming down the stairs instead of going up. For some reason I’ll always remember that.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I remember being at the San Francisco Bowl with nothing but Utes. Weddle shut down Calvin Johnson. Probably made people realize, Weddle is HOF material.

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

Weddle’s fake FG TD a thing of brilliance. People must not forget, Kyle still has this stuff in his toolbelt.

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

Travis LaTendresse headbutting the outfield wall. God at&t park was a sketchy place for a football game.

Johnny
            Ute Fan
            @johnny

Loved that game. My brother didn’t want to go, as he got sick testing Irish shot dares from the night before. 

The garlic fries and the chump ass Georgia Tech band blowing their horns into our ears knew one thing. The Utes were going to win.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Zach Wilson…3 TIMES….LMAO…sorry that joke was too easy to pass up.

Tlsute
        Ute Fan
        @tlsute

Larry Fitzgerald 

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

I think Larry Fitzgerald was drafted the year before the Fiesta bowl, but Darelle Revis and Joe Flacco were Freshman on that Pitt team

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Had you asked after 24 hours, my answer would be Thibodeux. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who were the best NFL players that lost to Utah?