why I think Cam will come back, in graph form

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

That injury was just brutal for his draft stock. Granted, he was really bad in those games following.

I think he can definitely play himself into a top 3 rd pick, one year older be damned. He has plenty of arm talent but still needs to show versatililty in the routes/windows he throws to, particularly the deep ball.

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/players/2023/cameron-rising

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

Kuithe is coming back too. They can make more in NIL than as an UDFA. Kuithe would be drafted if he wasn’t going to be injured all off season

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Zack Wilson was drafted #2 based on one throw at his pro day camp. If Cam has a good Rose Bowl showing he’ll move up draft boards pretty quick. Cam is pretty injury prone, there’s no guarantee he would have a better year next year

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

Cam may be injury prone due to how aggressively we run him. I am not sure the NFL will need him to run as much. Could he benefit from a year where we run him less and on broken plays run him out of bounds or to a slide?

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

A lot of his running can probably be contributed to a lack of an every down RB. I’d say Kuithe at best will be around 80% next season. Vele if he comes back is good, but who’s the other option that’s as reliable as Kincaid?

If you’re taking away his runs, the oline and his pocket progression need to improve. Not impossible though.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Not to hijack the purpose of this thread, but the same website projects CPIII as a first round pick, Kincaid as a second round pick and Daniels as a 5th round pick. GO UTES!

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I think if Cam has a great Rose bowl, particularly if we win, Cam is gone.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football why I think Cam will come back, in graph form