Wilson refused post game media requests last night?

Viewing 2 reply threads

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Maybe the requests were intercepted before they got to him…
      but seriously this is not a good reflection on either him or TDS leadership

KSL calls him out

12 2

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

So he’s all talk before the game and no shows when the road gets tough?

And this is a future first round pick? 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

There is something else going on underneath the surface at TDS. I almost want to believe he audible his own shots and really screwed the pooch. Watching the film it doesn’t make sense the game plan they tried to execute. I have zero respect for the school but Sitake is no fool. 

Utahute72
          Ute Fan
          @utahute72

I think it was more about decision making than audibles. The decision to try to avoid a sack and throw on your way down on the first was bad. Then he tried to throw into triple coverage on the second.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Utah was daring him to throw is my point. He would audible out of rushes to then throw the ball. Wilson took the bait all game into what Utah wanted for the most part. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Multiple zoob players referenced someone trying to do too much in post game interviews. Then the delay and the TDS defense just let Utah walk it down the field. 

Also in reference to the knee it was the ultimate insult. Mercy and not letting the vaunted offense back on the field. 

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Interesting. Where did you find these interviews?

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

I get them from Google podcasts but I’m sure you can get them anywhere you get your podcasts. Espn700 and 1280 all have post game interviews.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

1280 played them all. It was the first hour for DJ and PK. 

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Sitake himself said there players trying to do everything on their own. Bushman did too and Bushman seemed frustrated about it to me. We all know they were talking about Wilson.

After the second pick 6 the look on Sitake’s face said it all.

alexromero
      @alexromero

I actually like Wilson as a QB. He has a lot of potential that can be harnessed. But BYU isn’t the place for him to be. Honestly, this refusal of media after talking a big game made me lose some respect for him because that’s not how a leader acts. You man up and face your consequences so that way a team will follow you when you admit you’re wrong.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Wilson refused post game media requests last night?