Win or Lose – A Successful Season

Viewing 1 reply thread

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

Whether Utah wins or loses tonight it has still been an incredibly successful season for Utah. I see a lot of fans have their eyes on roses. I hope the players don’t. One game at a time. Utah will need to play their absolutely best game of the season in order to win tonight. 

I’m trying to keep my expectations in check for this game. Hoping for the best but preparing for the worse, because either way Utah’s had an incredible season and that perspective will keep me from getting too emotionally invested tonight.

GO UTES!!! 

alharmon
      @alharmon

I’ll be more emotionally invested in this game than I have ever been before. And that’s saying something. You win a championship and it’s supposed to feel good. You lose in the championship game and it’s supposed to hurt. Win or lose it’s definitely been a successful season, anytime you play in a P5 championship game (only 10 teams a year get to do this!) you’ve done well. Especially when it’s your first time doing so. I like the Utes chances tonight, I think the offense has made huge strides since the last time we played them and if we can stop Gaskin we’ll be in good shape on defense. Oh and put pressure on Browning because he absolutely sucks when there’s any pressure at all. Wish I could be there tonight, but I guess watching on TV will have to do. Go Utes!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Win or Lose – A Successful Season