Win or lose on Sunday, Tom Brady has cemented his spot as the greatest QB.

Viewing 3 reply threads
      5 1

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I already believe Tom was the top QB of all time based on everything he did in New England, but people have argued that the credit belongs to Belichick. Or he played in a weak division. Or he’s a system QB that wouldn’t be nearly as successful somewhere else.

For Brady to go to a new team, at his age, and lead them to a Super Bowl in year one is incredible. If he loses, he is still the greatest with Elway and Montana a distant second and third. If he wins, it is just an exclamation point on the fact no other QB can compare to how great he has been. 

5 1

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

10 Super Bowls

6 Rings

4 Super Bowl MVP’s

Discussion over.

4 1

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Love him or hate him, he’s the GOAT. That comeback vs. Atlanta cemented it.

4 1

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

I admit I have never been a fan due to all the curious circumstances he and Belicheck have been involved with.  HOWEVER, he has won me over this year.  Doing what he did with what was a very average team last year and getting them to the SB has been impressive.  I submit he is the Goat

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Win or lose on Sunday, Tom Brady has cemented his spot as the greatest QB.